Welcome ExplorersTo Open Play!
Explorico welcomes its explorers in a semi-private play experience. Our explorers have the opportunity to enjoy our pretend play areas, indoor slide, ball pit and work on their sensory development all in our space. Each play is $17 for 2 hours with a reservation. Booking your play is as easy as 1..2..3! Just follow the steps below to reserve your spot today!
As always, health and safety of our staff and guests, big or tiny, is our #1 priority. That is why we take precautions and follow CDC Guidelines & recommendations at all times. At this time, masks are optional.
Enjoy all the fascinating benefits of becoming part of the Explorico family through our membership program.
- $50 Yearly Credit Toward Events Per Child
- Priority Booking For Special Events
- 10% Off Seasonal Events & Services
- 10% Off Merchandise & Snacks
About Open Play
Memberships are recurring with a pause or cancellation option anytime after 3 months!
- Memberships will be on auto-pay and require a minimum commitment of 3 months. After 3-months, memberships may be canceled anytime with 30 days notice via email.
- If canceled earlier than 3 months, 100% of dues will be charged monthly until the 3-month contract ends.
- Membership and all perks are forfeited commencing the day of cancellation.
- There is no penalty for pausing your membership, up to 2 pauses per calendar year.
- All play and play dates must be used monthly and will not roll over.
- While visiting Explorico, children must be accompanied and supervised by an adult at all times.
- All shoes must be removed prior to entering the play area.
- All children and adults must wear socks while in the play area, *non-slip socks are recommended. For the safety of our little explorers we will request anyone not wearing socks in the play area to purchase our Explorico socks or return another day.
- All visitors must sign a waiver before entering our play area. (this applies only the first time you visit per calendar year)
- Adults assume responsibility for the safety of their children and Explorico Indoor Playground will not be responsible for any accidents or injuries.
- Any children or adults staff member discretion.
- Only children 7 and under are allowed to play in our space, older siblings may accompany us in our Sensory Explorer Breakroom.
- No climbing on shelves or fencing inside or outside of the play area.
- No running, pushing, or jumping off the slide, ladders or furniture.
- No food or drinks are allowed in the play area. Food or drinks will be allowed in designated areas only.
- Our restroom is equipped with a baby changing station. Please change all diapers in the designated changing table.
- No screaming or loud music.
- Explorico Indoor Playground will not be held responsible for any lost belongings.
- Explorico Indoor Playground is a non-smoking space, which includes cigarettes or e-cigarettes.
- If possible we ask strollers are not brought into Explorico Indoor Playground, we may request to breakdown and store away while you visit our Explorer space.
- We offer complimentary Wifi for your convenience.
- We love all our 4 legged friends, we ask that no pets are brought inside the Explorico Indoor Playground.
We want to keep our Explorer Families & Friends safe! Therefore, ask you help us by following these simple steps:
- If any guest has experienced any flu-like symptoms or has been around anyone who has been sick or tested positive for COVID-19 within the last 10 days, we ask you to plan your visit after being 10 days symptom-free or having distanced yourself from those ill for 10 days.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided prior to entering the play area and throughout play time as necessary.
- Masks are encouraged but optional for everyone. Adults are encouraged to practice social distancing whenever possible.
- Reservations are strongly encouraged as hourly sessions are capped out for everyone’s safety.
- Pre-book private play sessions and parties online in advance.
- Complete and sign our legal waiver in advance
- We strongly suggest calling or checking our social channels to find out our open play availability times.